It's shout out time again. This month's "shouts" are male bloggers that I dig. They vary in content, style, focus, disposition, and delivery.
Enjoy! Seven shouts, seven new MALE bloggers....
1. Jay Fingers. (www.becoolent.com) - As usual, I ran into Jay Fingers on Twitter. He's the author of the new hit novel, Guestlist. Guestlist is a provocative, contemporary tale set within New York City.
I finished reading Guestlist last week. I could go into detail about every single character but I don't want to give the story away. Guestlist is available on the author's site, Amazon, and Kindle.
2. Minus the Bars. (www.minusthebars.blogspot.com) - I couldn't tell you how I found Don's blog, but I'm glad I did.
3. Mr. Goodwill Hunting. (www.rashoncarraway.com) Rashon is the GURU of "thrifting". He has taken the world by storm with his charming, sophisticated style by completing or complementing a design with "thrifted items". Look for "I Love Thrifting Day" events in a city near you. It is guaranteed to be a bigger success than last year. July 7, 2012...be there or pay full price™ .
4. Follow Your Hart. (www.scenewithahart.com) - As I embark on a new chapter in my life, I happened upon Fidel's blog. He's a black American who travels frequently via work and play. Words can't describe the gorgeous pictures from each of his destinations. I encourage all of you to "travel" with him as he explores the world.
5. Single Black Male. (www.singleblackmale.org) Single Black Male is an award winning blog that lends the male perspective on everything from pop culture, politics, music, and fashion.
6. Pushing Social. (pushingsocial.com) - Social media strategist and coach. If you want to take your blog to the next level, this is the blog for you.
7. Everyday Cookin' (everydaycookin.com). Darius is a master in the kitchen. He's a self-made super hero with sugar, spice, and everything nice. This is a first person account because I had the luxury of attending a private dinner party with all things Everyday Cookin' He made his delicious braised short-ribs, veggies, spirits, and the best cupcakes in America.
These are my seven picks, seven blogs, and seven shouts....
Tell me what you think!