Hey my peeps....
Over the past few
Abu Dhabi is in the Middle East. It is south of the Arabian Gulf, east of Saudi Arabia, and west of Oman. It is a peaceful, technological forward country with a ton to offer this English speaking, talent possessing, social mistress.
Abu Dhabi is
- a peaceful Muslim country
- Yes it's hot
- It's about a hour or so from Dubai
- No I do not have to cover up during social events
- Yes I may have to cover up at work
- Yes I may blog
- Yes I may drive but why when I can have a driver
- Yes there are black American people there and other blacks too
- Yes I know someone there; well I didn't know she had the same job until recently. Life's little coincidences
- Abu Dhabi and Dubai are open 24 hours a day so you may come to the city anytime but not stay with me (O_O)
- Yes I'm excited (but only as excited as I can be)
- No I'm not scared (I have Al Sharpton on speed dial)
- Yes I will have lights, internet, air conditioning, shopping, and every other luxury I can find.
- Yes that's where portions of Sex in the City was filmed.
I think I've covered the basic questions. If you have any questions or want to chat about it....let me know.
- Yes I am going to miss all of my Atlanta peeps...we're just one click away.